Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday, February 17, 2006

So the kid was right

Posted by Hippobean at 6:35 PM
Alex said love was like a drug addiction. And the kid was so right!

When Love is here, when you can communicate with it, hear it talking, Love is total ecstasy. When Love is gone and you can no longer talk to it, communicate with it, then Love is absolue agony. Gosh how I miss him, his voice, his words!

I dont want to leave NAS. I knew all along that some day I had to but when that day finally arrives, I'm shattered. Specially knowing where I'm going aint so cool! Why does life never offer something good forever or even would last a long long time? Why is fun so short? I'm not looking forward to the new job. But in life, you gotta do what you gotta do and it aint always what you want. In my case, it's never what I want. I'll try my darnest to make it fun, but I expect it would be difficult.

So soon it would be the end of a good chapter and the beginning of another ... I just want to hug something/someone warm and big and cry ...
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos