Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday, March 13, 2006

a room with a view ...

Posted by Hippobean at 10:41 PM
... of 3 guys. A, our QA, finally showed up to work today and D already got him a to-do list. I think we overwhelmed him a bit. He's used to telecommuting and today I told him the newbie had to take out the garbage every night. He laughed and said 'I bet you're tired of doing it for the whole week!' and I responded 'yeah, and I couldnt wait for you to show up!'. M practically talked him to death and A just took off early. I've discovered today that some girl last year only showed up to work on her first day and they never saw her again! This is indeed a difficult place to get used to. You have to be quite resilient to stick around. So now I'm in a room with 3 guys. And so the group is complete. Let's see how long we'd last ...

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos