Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday, March 26, 2006

this is why i take classes ...

Posted by Hippobean at 9:47 PM
Wow, so I've been battling with CSS for 2 weeks and then this girl from my class just stepped in and found a solution. And now my class project (L's portfolio) is working on all browsers!!! These students at Foothill are just amazing! Who would spend so much time helping a fellow student? So much energy and enthusiasm in the class and so many talented, intelligent, positive attitude, fun and supportive helpful people that I've never seen. And this is why I take classes! I enjoy the classes soooooo much and feel a bit down when one is nearing its end. The classes are not so much to learn anything new but to meet intelligent students, hoping their energy, intelligence, experience and enthusiasm could rub off on me. This is how I live and get enjoyment from in life. I could only wish my job could be so enjoyable! I learn so much more from fellow students than from the instructors. I didnt think I've actually learned too much from the course material itself as I've learned from the students. Amazing work they produced! Kinda makes one wonder how come they are taking classes where they could be out there making big bucks. And like L said, I just cant figure out how people who dont know anything could get jobs and be out there making tons of money! This world is wacked!
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos