Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday, May 05, 2006

Farewell

Posted by Hippobean at 10:47 PM
Emotions almost topped me over today. I was touched! I never knew I would feel something leaving today. I had wanted my salvation so bad, and worked hard to get it and today was my last day at Stanford. They produced a card signed by all I came in contact with in my short 2 months stay there. A even invited herself to lunch. I didnt know I was liked. During my short stay, I had explored a bit of the campus, close to Ventura Hall. I had a little taste of actually how nice the campus was, the different eateries, and I shall miss the walks. I had wanted so bad to get out of there, I neglected the large windows in room 1, the gorgeous golf course, the green and the students halls. Grad style of working is not for me, but I can say I had experienced it. I do not regret leaving. But being sentimental in nature, my heart bled a little. I made friends and I hope they would remember me. I think I was good to all and had made an honest effort to bring some sanity to the place. And I left the wiki legacy, and hope I made an impression. 2 farewells in 5 months! What am I doing to my life? Is it career suicide or just that times have changed? I no longer know.
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos