Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Apple 2006 WWDC After Bash

Posted by Hippobean at 11:10 AM
The Hippo missed it all! As usual when there's fun, I'm not there. So the best I can do is to bring you the pictures of Heather's WWDC Apple Campus Bash after _bash party. Seeing faces I recognize, people I used to work with, almost brought tears to my eyes (not again!!! :-) The consolation is they all looked so happy and having fun. And another Hippo year without MacWorld and WWDC. Apple and NASA, 2 great places, and my honor to have worked there and be part of these out-of-this-world, wacky, intelligent and insanely exciting people. Enjoy the pictures!

The fire alarm went off, the cops were called and everyone's alter ego made an appearance ...

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos