Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Paradise ended

Posted by Hippobean at 11:57 PM
A long day flying from Kahului to Kona to Honolulu to SFO. I was never one to be happy to go home. I'm a vagabond in nature and happiest away from home. I took one last long look at the West Maui Mtns and my beloved sugarcanes on my way to the airport. I've tried to hold in my tears when IslandAir took off. Back at Kona I didnt want to let go. I bid a silent farewell to Mauna Kea. Dunno when I'd be back. As the HawaiianAir plane ascended into the blue sky, the view below diminished into a pool of green and black lava rocks, and with it my joy and peace. Back to my dull uninteresting life in a dry cold place.

island air
 IslandAir Dash8-100

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos