Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bowling !

Posted by Hippobean at 9:19 PM
Hm ... AlphaDetail, endless laughter, all the soft drink you can have, food, food, food, always there is food, oh, and another offsite! Hippo had wanted to climb a wall but there are those who are, eh, physically not very suitable to climb walls, so we voted for bowling instead. I remember my pink 10 pound ball with my name etched on it, my pink bowling shoes and the Thursday evening league with the Brits, and the afternoon league at Apple. And of course, my trophy for individual High Game HDCP/221 in 92. Boy, the Hippo was good back then. What happened to her?


bowling alley
 Mel's Bowl in Redwood City


bowling balls
 Bowling balls


Hippo bowling
 Hippo getting ready to bowl


Hippo bowling
 Hippo bowling


Hippo struting
 Hippo struting - watch where the ball is hitting the head pin

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos