Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday, September 07, 2007

Offsite

Posted by Hippobean at 11:00 PM
Perhaps it was a good thing I didnt make it to the offsite last year. My skirt didnt really fit well. This year we went to Nestldown, a retreat nestled in the Santa Cruz mountains, hidden on Hi 17, with tall redwoods, fruit trees, lush gardens, ponds, an unique rustic elegance that started as a private retreat for disabled and disadvantaged children. We had a gorgeous lunch outdoors with fresh homemade pies, and spent the afternoon meeting inside the rustic barn. I liked the place and we had fun, a day out of the office. And each one of us got a pair of lounge chairs for this year's gift. One of the perks for working in a small company. The company's visions and plans had changed and I hope I can hang on long enough before being forced into oblivion. The time to move on is nearing but I hate to leave Alpha Detail. I'm not really learning anything but the fun is always there.

nestldown
 Inside the children's cottage


nestldown
 The children's cottage


nestldown
 The barn ceiling


nestldown
 The loft


nestldown
 Loft

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos