Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday, June 09, 2008

passing of a great instructor

Posted by Hippobean at 9:39 PM
From all the people that I know who took his classes, they all loved him as a teacher. From the teachers that I know who knew and worked with him, they all respected him as man and colleague. He was my mentor, who inspired me to get my masters in education, who opened my world to Flash, and who showed me what a teacher was really about. He didnt know but he was that part of my life that got me where I am right now, doing what I'm doing right now to make a living, a chapter in my life. From Mangonut, I've learned he passed away. Suddenly. A great lost to his students, a great lost to the college where he was teaching. A great lost to this world that is so hungry for real teachers, teachers who cared, teachers who open the world for his students. He answered my questions and helped me learn Flash when I wasnt even his student. He wrote me the script that 'rule them all'. His passion for Flash became my passion for Flash. His passion for teaching became my passion for teacher. And through it all, I've never met him f2f. And I've dedicated my Sicily's movie to him. Something I've never ever done before. Beloved most dear Greg, in your eternal rest, you know you've touched your students hearts and we mourn you and miss you immensely, deeper than words can ever express.

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos