Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, September 26, 2010

surprise party

Posted by Hippobean at 11:59 AM
Mama O's surprise birthday party was an enormous delight. From all people, she probably least expected me to be there. T truly has a wonderful family. Does he know that? I must keep reminding him of it. D's video was so funny, I cried laughing. In the old days, if you couldnt make the party, you phoned in. Today we skype and we all saw T's on the laptop monitor and were able to chat with her in real time. Gosh, I love this technology! The food at the Maggiano's was very delicious specially the sausage. During the slideshow of old photographs, I looked around the room to catch the family's reaction to memories, but ended up totally absorbed in the images (there was even one with the Hippo in it!). I've always enjoyed seeing old family photos and see how the family changed in the passage of time. Later L shared with us more old family pictures, another peek into the family's past. What a treat! And what a precious treat this trip has been!

See birthday party images

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos