Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday, January 10, 2016

This cold world is not for you

Posted by Hippobean at 11:59 PM
My David don't you worry
This cold world is not for you
So rest your head upon me
I have strength to carry you
Those are the twenties rising
Golden sun is just for you
Follow me down, to the valley below
You know
Moonlight is bleeding
From out of your soul
bowie

I still don't know what I

was waiting for And my

time was running wild

A million dead-end streets




And every time I thought I'd got it made
It seemed the taste was not so sweet
So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
(Turn and face the strange)
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

R I P

Goose inspirational 'Goodbye Spaceboy'

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos