Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday, April 28, 2006

resilience 2

Posted by Hippobean at 11:59 PM
Today I gave my notice! D had a 5 minutes panic attack. AV came and told me 'dont leave! can I go with you?'. Poor AV, I feel so sorry for her, caught in the middle of all that shit! How can she work for someone like R? M didnt have much of any reaction but I guess he'd always guessed I'd be gone as soon as I have something better. I am not sorry at all to leave these people. So Stanford was short for me but I've always known it's just not for me. Now suddenly it's a like a big burden had been lifted off my shoulders and the sun shines brighter and I even feel more like myself and started to enjoy life a little better and back at doing my own projects which I enjoy immensely. Strange how a little job can affect your whole outlook in life. I realized I'm one of those people who cant really separate job from life totally. If I'm not happy with my job, all the rest of my life is affected and I simply cant function. I had so many bad jobs before and each had put a stop to my life until I got something better and then life resumed. I hope now that I'd be satisfied and reasonably happy with this new one and go on with life. There's so much I've put on hold until my job situation is settle. And now, I need to pick up where I left off and continue. I cant wait to start working at my new place and do the things I'd planned to do. I'm tired of being unhappy and lost. I hope I'd be happy this time!
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos