Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More CSS and JS

Posted by Hippobean at 11:41 PM
I'm finally officially off the VL project. I think I've milked everything out of this project. Making Larry's acquaintance was the ace. Learning from a JS/Ajax guru is inspiring and least to say, lucky to know someone who knows these things - comes in very very handy! :-) Gosh, I've learned so much doing this project. And then there's Alibata! A gorgeous design that lends itself perfect for a 2 column with CSS. With a bit of JS thrown in. Why do I love doing these things? Every night I just cant wait to come home and start working on the pages, with the iPod playing my favorite tunes. The work at Detail is great but a perfect job would be coding websites. I never get enough of it. Yeah, explore and experiment, learn and grow! I wish more would come my way. Then there's Natorius Flash site! I remember that Steve guy at Paypal ranking passion. Passion isnt to think of ways to make HTML better. Passion is simply loving it so much, one wouldnt mind dying doing it!
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos