Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Long journey home

Posted by Hippobean at 9:30 PM


The journey home was long and tiring. I was beginning to have a sore throat and a cold was imminent. I managed to sit on the right side of the plane this time, in a window seat and I got good views of the Himalyas. It's not every day that one gets to see them. Back at Changi, I've explored all 3 terminals and found the sunflower garden which was open to the outside, and Singapore was rainy, muggy and hot. I've checked in to transit hotel at terminal 3 this time and the room was better, with a bathroom that had a glass wall to the room. Had noodles at the Macau Express. Had wanted wonton noodle soup but being at this late hour, most places were closed. Did manage to catch up on my emails and snooze for a couple of hours. Then a 5 hr flight to Incheon. Waited a few hours there watching a Korean movie and then the 10 hrs long flight back home. Bone tired and very sick. She must be getting old!




0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos