Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

fare well Barack

Posted by Hippobean at 7:36 PM
I love this president. And I'm sorry to see him go. his farewell address touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. It has been 8 good years under his watch. Possibly the best 8 years of my life. My best job, my first place, then mortgage free and good living. Good travels and holidays. Awesome outing with friends. and now all is over. not due to my own mistakes, but was forced upon me. the next 4 would be hardship with colossal mistake (this one I did it to myself). but Barack, under your watch, things have been fair and just, inclusive and respected. We moved forward as a nation with you. Now that idiot will roll back everything you've achieved, will move us back to the dark ages. The nation will mourn.

0 comments :

 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos