Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fire Dog brought delightful surprises - 2!!!

Posted by Hippobean at 8:48 PM
Ah what can the Hippo say! New Year but so far it did not bring any good news. Still at NAS doing the same old same old. No prospect of a new job yet! However, the year of the dog brought not one but 2 delightful surprises. I've waited patiently and gave up as usual. And then bang! And I didnt even realized it was the Chinese New Year! Thank you Dog! And I'm happy! I think I'm gonna have a new friend but I'm not totally sure. He's rather strange and that's why I like him. New Taproot gig had started and just today I've installed the easyPHPCalendar and had some fun. Hope to do and learn more. Also finally got the online portfolio done and the Flash version almost done. On he school front, Web Design class is promising. I'm already learning about sketching and colors. Looked through so many websites I'm blind! Hopefully this is the year of RSS, Ajax, Ruby on Rails, and much more. Hopefully that job at Stanford would come through but I highly doubt it. Havent heard from them yet. It's really more of a sys admin than web development, but at this point I'd love to work there. Strange life is! 7 years ago I had the perfect opportunity and I turned it down. What would had been if I've accepted it? Would it mean no Vicinity, no clients, no layoff, no unemployment and therefore no Flash and no NASA and no Google and no There? But I made the choice. I'm not regretting it. As hard as it was/is. Karma!
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos