Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Nothing Venture, Nothing win

Posted by Hippobean at 5:27 PM
I looked at my rearview mirror and there was this woman driving behind me waving like mad. I thought i t was just another crazy Apple employee. It turned out to be Yin. I worked with her for 9 years! Later I saw Pedraum at the Company Store. It's been 5 years since I've been to the Infinite Loop campus. My life at Apple had left indelible scars on my heart. I've got exciting and risky adventures and had met new fun people since, but still every little glimpse of anything Apple still brought nostalgia. Regrets? Sometimes it seemed so. But if I havent ventured out and away from Apple, I wouldnt have gained any Brave New World - warped colleagues and out-of-this-world clients at Vicinity, a small bittersweet taste of Google, playing There all day long, eye opening NASA, love for Flash. Like Sir Edmund Hillary said 'Nothing Venture, Nothing Win'. A past that was good and memorable, a present that is fun and still challenging, a future promising ... ? The Hippo aint doing too bad! Now fast forward to the next fun ...
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos