Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday, April 14, 2006

resilience

Posted by Hippobean at 7:48 PM
Today A resigned!!! I'm feeling vulnerable and left behind because I relied on him to make me get through the day each day. Somehow with him leaving, it forces me to look at my own situation which is getting more desperate by the day. I so envy him going to Adobe and making real money and no longer has to deal with the unprofessionalism at work. It was a mistake to take this job. I did it to myself! But the sad part of it all is, I knew what I was getting into. Why did I do it? In retrospect, it was self sabbatage all over again. Sigh. Looking back at the postings here, I did say about resilience. Well, I only wish I can get something very soon. I've moved into his cube and already life at work feels a little better. At least I'm more comfortable having my own little space and privacy. Feels a bit more like a real work place! J continues to be out because of carpal tunel and I miss his wits. So it's just M and me again, like the beginning.
 

HippoBlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani- Vinte e poucos